Visiting Season

Love this picture

Visiting season has begun and I'm extremely excited! Daniel and Amanda arrive thursday evening and will be staying for two weeks. Much fun will ensue :D

The National Museum at twilight

In work related news, I now have my ideal schedule. I teach one normal class and one private lesson monday from 3:30-7:15 (which gives me the morning free to relax and plan my lessons for the week). Tuesday and Thursday I'm gone from 6:30-7 with one 30 minute lunch break. Wednesday I teach from 7:30-4 with breaks for travel and lunch. Friday is totally free.

I love this schedule because it give me a light monday to ease into the week and prepare my lesson plans. Then I get to bear down and work nice and hard for 3 very full days (I have more classes in three days than any of my friends have in a full week). And best of all, friday is still free. I know it won't last forever but i'm sure gonna enjoy it while it does.

For now I leave you with some of my recent random pictures from my rovings in the city :)

Sarka park at sunrise

And here again the same day at sunset

This one speaks for itself
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner