A whole mess of traveling updates


Fairly big news this time.  I'll list in it in chronological order (mostly for suspense purposes).

This week:  
I've been having an excellent time playing tourist on my own island with some friends visiting from the mainland.  Went to a couple waterfalls, an awesome bridge (pictured above), loveland and a nice beach or two.

This weekend:
Flying up to Seoul to do a DMZ tour with Erik on Tuesday and then getting my passport renewed Wednesday :)  And yes on the DMZ tour I will be right on the border with North Korea.  Well within eyesight of NK soldiers.  I'll try to not make fun of them while there.

Oct 17:
My last day

Part of our waterfall tour

Oct 19:
Fly to Japan.  Visit Osaka and Kyoto for 4 days.  See Himeji Castle.  Eat the famous Osaka food.  Spend WAY too much money (this is harder to avoid than a Godzilla attack).  Fly back to Jeju on the 23rd.

Oct 26:
Fly to Bali.  Stay 11 days.  Hike.  Lay on the beach.  Swim.  Lay on the beach.  Do a little shopping.  Lay on the beach.  (noticing a pattern?)

Nov 6:
Fly to Hong Kong.  Stay 3 1/2 days.  Explore.  Visit Macau.  Take the Star Ferry.  See the harbor light show.

Nov 10:
Fly to Dallas.  Connect through Seoul.  Leave Seoul at 11am.  Arrive in Dallas at 8am.  (timezones are fun!)

So 3 major vacation destinations plus a DMZ tour.  Was I exaggerating when I said I had a mess of updates?  For now, enjoy the rest of these pictures.  And thanks to everyone who's given me great travel tips for all these places!!




Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner